Focusing on the safety of your contributions, once the ICO is completed we will request every token holder to go through the identification procedure (KYC) to confirm the identity and country of residence. If you wish to proceed with KYC check, please send us an email with Subject “KYC” to email@example.com with your ETH or BTC address, your full name and your email and attach the scanned copies of the documents listed below:
- Passport or ID (a page with photo, name and document number) and,
- Proof of residence (utility bill or bank account statement with your name and address) and,
- Selfie with your passport and a piece of paper with Sutrarak word hand written by you.
Alternatively, you can make a video record by our unique technology and follow the steps below;
- Open the link (you can send a link to your phone or gadget with camera),
- Enter your ETH or BTC address, your full name and your email,
- Press the button to start making a video,
- Please make a record of your face,
- Please continue and make a record of your passport or ID (a page with photo, name and document number),
- Please continue and make a record of your proof of residence (utility bill or bank account statement with your name and address),
- Please complete the video,
- The video file will automatically be downloaded for further processing. Within 7 (seven) working days your documents and video will be checked for KYC compliance.
If you are an accredited investor from the United States you are required to verify your status with additional documents mentioned in the section.
You do not have to provide any information if you do not feel comfortable doing so. If you do not provide all of the requested information, you should not be able to receive your BIT Token. In this case, please follow the Refund procedures described below.